Your individual needs will not be the same as the next person, so why should your treatment? Our practice is grounded in evidence-based treatments, but we also understand that evidence must be applied flexibly to work for each person.
To make care manageable for you, we will recommend options for your care after initial assessment and then at review points throughout your treatment. The flexible care options we are offering are:
- Face-to-face and/or on-line appointments
- Talking therapy and/or medication
- Mental health professional treatment and/or expert by experience support work
- Treatment split into blocks of time, or a continuous course of treatment
- Use of messaging, digital apps, recorded therapy sessions, or appointments only
- Day-time and/or evening appointments
To illustrate what these pathways may look like in practice, click below for 3 examples:
Please click here for information on Fees.